Baker's Jewelry was established in 1948 by L.J. Baker, a northeast Montana homesteading native. It began as an outlet for selling Montana Agate jewelry, and since has become a full-service jewelry store specializing in fine diamonds, Montana YOGO sapphires, fine jewelry, sales and service.
In 1983, Baker's Jewelry was purchased by Harvey Wall who apprenticed under Mr. Baker.
The store is now owned and operated by Harvey and Karen Wall.
Mr. Baker passed away in July, 2002.
In September, 2006, Bakers Jewelry moved to a new location just 3 blocks away, on Highway 2 in Glasgow.
Baker's Jewelry has also been featured in the nightly news, Good Evening Glasgow. Click on the articles below for the full view: